In 1978, that Kumeu Chainsaw and Mower Services became a comprehensive dealer for Husqvarna in this district selling its range of chainsaws, garden equipment and push mowers. The Showroom extension was completed in 2010 and now boasts an impressive arena for equipment of all shapes and sizes allowing you, our customer, to make your choice under the careful guidance of the sales team here.
At Kumeu Chainsaw and Mower Services, we commit to offer the below to every one of our customers:
- Sound advice and recommendations - based on your requirements from our competent staff usually family members
- Assembly, pre-delivery checks - initial start up of all machinery prior to you taking equipment from our Store
- Safely start and operate your equipment - we take time to show you the details along with advice about fuel mixture and maintenance requirements, all to ensure that when you get home you can enjoy your Husqvarna or your other brand, experience
- 'After Sales Advise and Help' - we are here if required
- 'Labour-Free' first service check offered with most of our products - particularly valuable for equipment like Ride-on Mowers
The Husqvarna difference
When you buy a Husqvarna product, you're choosing more than just equipment. You're investing in a superior solution backed by a trusted, world-renowned brand.
That's why we created Husqvarna Care™. Each of our Husqvarna Care™ offers is designed to help you get the most out of your Husqvarna equipment for the entire life of the product– whether on the job or in your own backyard.
Dealer news & updates
With new product ranges, store openings and exciting announcements, keep up with the latest news and updates from the store.
Get in touch with us
Send us your questions or comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible.